Recipe Servings: 2
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Chaat recipes are well known for its mixed combination of tanginess, sweetness and spiciness, this unique chaat here is a lip-smacking recipe made with an all time favourite snack- Samosas. Two of the most loved street style snacks come together for a delicious dish to savour along with a cup of hot tea. Topped with humongous amount of sweet and spicy chutneys, this chaat is sure to set your taste buds grappling for more. Samosas are usually prepared from potato stuffing, however, as a variation can be prepared with mixed vegetable samosa as well .
Ingredients Of Samosa Chaat
- 2 Samosas
- 6 Flat & crisp papdis
- 3 Tbsp Curd
- 1/4 Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 Tomato, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Mint coriander chutney/Green chutney
- 2 tsp Tamarind chutney
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- 1 Cup Sev
- To taste Salt
How to Make Samosa Chaat
- 1.Take 2 hot samosas, and roughly break it into small pieces and place in a plate.
- 2.Crush the papdis and spread over the samosas.
- 3.Whisk the yogurt using a fork to make sure there are no lumps. Now, pour the yogurt over the samosas.
- 4.Top with the chutneys. If you like the chaat a little more sweet than spicy, then add more tamarind chutney.
- 5.Top the plate with chopped onion and tomatoes for garnish.
- 6.Sprinkle sev over the chaat for a crunchy top.
- 7.Best served fresh, along with a cup of hot tea!
Learn to make samosas with our easy and delicious recipe.
You can use mixed vegetables as an alternate stuffing other than potatoes.
Read and try more of our Holi recipes here
You can try more of our tea-time snacks at home as well.