Serve this for breakfast with a slice of whole-grain, nutty bread. Delicious! And remember, just have 1 portion. Your portion size is the size of YOUR hand with fingers together. Anything outside this size needs to be salad, vegetables or fruit only.
- Pre-heat the oven 200 ̊C/400 ̊F/Gas mark 6.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Next add the bacon, garlic, chopped tomatoes and butterbeans.
- Season with the black pepper, chopped jalapeños and Tabasco sauce.
- Stir together to combine and let simmer over a low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Now transfer mixture to a shallow baking dish and pop in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes, until bubbling.
- Take out of the oven and make 4 scooped holes in the mixture.
- Crack in the eggs and pop back in the oven for a final 6-7 minutes.