Recipe Servings: 4
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
‘Khao Klukh Krapi’ is a traditional Thai fried rice made with shrimp paste, garlic, lemon, prawns and cucumbers.
Ingredients Of Khao Klukh Krapi (Rice With Shrimp Paste)
- 400 gm rice
- 30 gm garlic
- 60 gm chilli paste
- 50 gm shrimp paste
- 50 ml lemon juice
- 30 ml fish sauce
- 70 gm prawn
- 70 gm chicken slices
- 100 gm cucumber
- 4 eggs
How to Make Khao Klukh Krapi (Rice with Shrimp Paste)
- 1.Cook the rice. Peel the prawns and cut it into small pieces.
- 2.Pour oil into the wok, add garlic, chilli paste and stir till garlic becomes light brown.
- 3.Now add chicken and prawns, stir till cook.
- 4.Add shrimp paste, fish sauce and lemon juice. Mix.
- 5.Add rice to it.
- 6.Garnish with slices of omelet and cucumber.